發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第604個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
- K  N. d0 _+ h: L/ [1 A- E: Z. l最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區For the marinade最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區( w# @* n2 R. \( N; x

+ K) Z% y$ G) |9 I3 f* T1 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
6 R. h" Q. i4 X  q8 |5 fbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源150g 0% fat Greek yoghurtbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 J- G0 j$ i5 h; P
2 skinless chicken breasts each cut into 5-6 large chunks☆夜玥論壇ק! o& x" S2 A( p  X! G2 Y
Pinch of salt最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區) O1 ?+ p4 R1 G/ {) ]+ a
For the sauce☆夜玥論壇ק5 x1 e1 o9 ~& R" _* X
☆夜玥論壇ק. |2 o7 K# c) m  r1 F6 K; q; F4 Z* i
1 heaped tbsp tikka masala curry paste
. Y. M' X/ L) m# ~7 z- F! |. v, tds-hk.net1 onion, finely chopped
# W0 M4 d; g1 ^9 I3 vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源200g passatta
- L3 g1 x/ M( I# R$ U200ml tin reduced-fat or light coconut milk
; U9 L; H0 R$ ?: I- D5 \: g最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt8 d3 E" f& T) Z8 |! e
Handful of coriander, chopped
! S( o* t7 [* DFor the fragrant rice☆夜玥論壇ק- s2 y2 t' p9 R4 F. {
☆夜玥論壇ק  H0 q6 i6 u6 K7 t" h( m, C! j
100g basmati rice
6 ]0 Z; f! P& b  Y* |; m- F& dbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Pinch of saltbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 [3 d; Z$ H5 M  T2 @
5 curry leavesds-hk.net  P% C$ w& U+ ~0 Z& m  O
½ tsp black mustard seedsbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源9 Q% l. i1 k' n+ [, I* X* M
1 cinnamon stick
2 V, L$ H  l" t6 P3 A9 L0 ]☆夜玥論壇קPinch of saffron (optional)
+ P. I8 j3 x# h; Vds-hk.netMETHOD☆夜玥論壇ק8 m$ K9 V5 g: J/ y
9 N. m6 s3 N' a) \- J
How to cook low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice
: ~1 w: j6 C9 j, b) `4 z1. To make the marinade, mix the curry paste, yoghurt, chicken and salt together, cover and leave overnight in the fridge to absorb all the delicious flavours.
  m) N( R& e/ O( H. ~0 Y3 l最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
) Y4 d7 @2 S5 v) a( P& V) dbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Preheat a conventional oven to 220oC or a fan-assisted one to 200oC.
6 L# A$ }7 e* S( H1 Z2 n$ [# Mbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
* R7 k  V0 u2 p9 |- B3. Wipe the marinade off the chicken and place, piece by piece, onto a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly charred, but not cooked through.2 h6 h. l9 ?4 o& m7 ^& K: ?3 ~
最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5 L+ m* e$ V, a( ^% @: z+ |$ k. B0 s9 D/ S
4. You are just trying to get some colour here because the chicken will finish cooking in the curry sauce. Set the tikka chicken aside while you make the sauce.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 d5 e2 L+ w1 C3 C  L! l

! h3 P) p) F- wds-hk.net5. Heat the curry paste in a saucepan. Add the onion and sweat slowly over a low heat for five to eight minutes or until the onion is translucent and soft.
4 O2 L- J; [6 y" xbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源ds-hk.net- L6 S9 ?9 z5 a; T9 Q; G) v+ `/ ~
6. It is important to take the time to do this slowly because the onion will then release its natural sugars, producing a sweeter dish, but be careful not to do this over too high a heat because the curry paste will burn.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源) R5 p5 w8 k8 t8 ]5 J

4 i/ f5 Q2 V) x) ids-hk.net7. Add the passatta and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and add the tikka chicken.ds-hk.net3 l" P3 ~( y* a7 L7 E, a
ds-hk.net) N# P0 \. X6 h9 U. e
8. Cook over a low heat for five minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Finish by stirring through the yoghurt and coriander.
- {" U/ L/ }6 U) I# V1 F最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
( |' T3 _& B* Gbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源9. To make the fragrant rice, add the rice, a pinch of salt and the aromatics to a pan and cover with enough water to come 1cm over the top of the rice.☆夜玥論壇ק" L0 F6 Y. h: B! H* M
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源) K  \! Z- l2 @( }+ v
10. Bring to the boil and simmer for eight minutes, covered.
) N* p" A5 U1 U, k, U6 p☆夜玥論壇ק
  G6 w! k3 z, M$ q" t/ a$ q0 k) w. c☆夜玥論壇ק11. The rice should have absorbed almost all of the water, but still be a bit wet.
7 R1 l1 Z& N, k7 @- N+ b最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' P# h  |3 D/ x
12. Remove from the heat and leave to absorb the remaining water for 10 minutes, covered. Remove the cinnamon stick before serving with the curry.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-23 22:54