發新話題
打印

Yesterday once more 連中交譯本

Yesterday once more 連中交譯本

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:藍酷言 您是第819個瀏覽者
若果大家喜歡的話,就請回個帖吧~

When I was young , I'd listen to the radio                                                            當我年輕時 , 我常聽著收音機
Waiting for my favorite songs                                                                              等待我最喜愛的歌曲
When they played I'd sing along                                                                          播出時就跟著哼哼唱唱
It made me smile                                                                                               那總是使我面露微笑

Those were such happy times                                                                             那真是一段快樂的時光
And not so long ago                                                                                          就在不久以前
How I wondered where they'd gone                                                                    我很想知道它們到哪裡去了
But they're back again                                                                                        但它們終究回來了
Just like a long lost friend                                                                                    像個失去聯絡很久的朋友
All the songs I loved so well                                                                                 每一首歌都是我的最愛

Every sha-la-la-la , Every wo-o-wo-o                                                                    每一句Sha-la-la-la , 每一句Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines                                                                                                         依然動人
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling , That they're starting to sing                                            每一句shing-a-ling-a-ling , 它們就是這麼開始唱的
So fine...                                                                                                           真是美極了……
When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart                                       當唱到他傷了她的心那一段
It can really make me cry                                                                                     真的會使我傷心落淚
Just like before                                                                                                   就像從前一樣
It's yesterday once more                                                                                      彷彿昨日重現

Looking back on how it was in years gone by                                                           回顧歲月的流逝
And the good times that I had                                                                              以及我擁有的美好時光
Makes today seem rather sad                                                                                 相較之下,如今多麼可悲
So much has changed                                                                                           物事已非
It was songs of love that I would sing to then                                                          那是我當時唱的情歌
And I'd memorize each word                                                                                  我還記得每一句歌詞
Those old melodies                                                                                               那些古老的旋律
Still sound so good to me                                                                                      聽起來依然甜美
As they melt the years away                                                                                  把歲月都融化了

All my best memories                                                                                             我最美好的回憶
Come back clearly to me                                                                                        歷歷如繪的回到我面前
Some can even make me cry                                                                                  有些甚至會使我哭泣
Just like before                                                                                                     就像從前一樣
It's yesterday once more                                                                                        彿昨日重現...

[ 本帖最後由 藍酷言 於 2007-6-6 01:33 PM 編輯 ]

好好聽的CARPENTERS
SUPPORT

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-3 15:59