¨ä¹ê§ÚÁÙ¬O«Ü¶}¤ß¯à¦b¨º¸Ì¤u§@ªº
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • ¤ÑªÅ ²{ª÷ +50 ñ¨ì¼úÀy 2014-7-10 09:10

ñ¨ì

¦n¼ö¦n¼ö~
¦³»ä­·¦n·Ð= ="
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

beautiful sunny day, nice lunch at the Spinnaker's, now I don't want to work, but the stuff is still piled up, and there is still the second regret letter to write. I wonder how many complaints I will end up with from that file alone. here is hoping for none, haha... guess I will stay away from jobs from that dept. they really are a different breed. D said she wonders how she got her masters. she has her wicked moments...

it has been over a month, I still miss Maddie.

btw, meeting ended on a very positive note. L makes me wish I have more m employees. as expected, G immediately jumped at the opportunity. S also wanted it, but was willing to defer. thank god for D. can't do it without her. now all I have to worry about is the H team. I truly regret hiring him. sure, learned lots about dealing with difficult employee, but what a price. I do admit, he has balls. it would interesting if I have more time. maybe once G & S are trained...

re the other business, not sure about T, Sun then next Wed, not used to this.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¤Q¤T¤\ ©ó 2014-7-10 15:23 ½s¿è ]
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

ñ¨ì~~~¦n¹³À³¸Óñ¤Q¤éªº¤~¹ï¡K
¬Q¤Ñ©bªi¨ì§Oªº¿¤¥«¡A¯u¬O²Ö½¤F¡K»¡¨ì©³ÁÙ¬O¦Ñ¤F°Ú~~(»a®áing)
§Æ±æ¤j®a­n¦n¦n·ÓÅU¦Û¤vªº¨­Åé®@
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

ñ¨ì
¤µ³õ¹ï°}Âù¤è³£§l¨ú咗´M¤éªG³õBrazil¥¢§Q嘅±Ð°V¡A¦Z¨¾¥´±o¬Û·íí°·¡A¹ï¹ï¤è²y¶¤嘅¦y¤M¤Hª«¦P²y¶¤ÆF»î³£ÄY±K¨¾¦u¡Amark±o¦nºò¡F«á½Ãs¤§¶¡¤¬¬Û¸É¦ì¡A¹G·m¡B¸¨¸}Ãê·m³£¦nªGÂ_¡A¦P®É¤S­ø·|»´²vÀ£¤W­Ú¹ï¤èªÅÀÉ嚟§Ö³t¤ÏÀ»¡CÂù¤è喺¤¤¡B«á³õ³£¥´±o¬Û·í¦³­@©Ê¡A¤ÏÎ`­Ë¸}¸Õ¹Ï©Ô¶}¹ï¤è嘅¨¾½u¡F¤¤³õ«÷·m¿E¯P¡A¬Ò¦]Âù¤è³£¶°­«§L©ó¤¤³õ¡A¥´¥b³õ¦¬ÁY¨¾¦u¡CÁöµMÂù¤è嘅«e¾Wªíºt¾÷·|³£­ø¦h¡A¦ý®Iªù¾÷·|³£¦³¡F¦Ó¥BÂù¤è³£¥R¤À§Q¥Î咗¨âÁl¡AÃä¾W嘅³t«×³£¬Û·í§Ö¡A¦³®Ä©Ô¶}咗¹ï¤è嘅¨¾½u¡CÂù¤è嘅Åé¤O³£¬Û·í¦n ¡]¥´¨¬120¤ÀÄÁ³£µL¤H©âµ¬¡^¡A¸}¤U¥\¤Ò¨ì®a¡A¶Ç¤Á°t¦X¨ì¦ì¡]¸¨«B¤§«á·íµM¦³©Ò¼vÅT¡^ ¡C Argentina嘅¸}¤U¥\¤Ò¤×¨£²Ó¿°¡A¦Ó¥B¥´±o¬Û·í¦³¦å©Ê¡]¶Ë咗¨â¥ó¡^¡C¦¨³õ¤ñÁÉ¥´±o¬Û·íºë±m¡A©O啲¥ý喺¯u¥¿嘅°ª¤â¹ï¨M¡I Âù¤è嘅¹G·mÁöµM¤¿¬½¡A¦ý°ò¥»¹ï²y­ø¹ï¤H¡A¥Ç³WÃø§K¡A¬G·N«I¤H¶Ë®`´NµL¡A­È±o¹Å³\ ¡]«Y嚟¥´²y¡A¤S­ø«Y嚟¥´·iÀ»¡^¡I¦pµL·N¥~¡A¤µ³õ嘅³Ì¨Î²y­ûÀ³喺Argentina嘅goalkeeper
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

µo·s¸ÜÃD

·í«e®É°Ï GMT+8, ²{¦b®É¶¡¬O 2024-5-5 06:17