Board logo

標題: [甜品] raspberry and redcurrant sorbet〔已檢〕 [打印本頁]

作者: chris9510    時間: 2012-8-7 15:06     標題: raspberry and redcurrant sorbet〔已檢〕

bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 u* f+ I- I0 f6 F/ N& e. ^# q
INGREDIENTS
5 J( ?5 x$ `7 l1 Z4 dbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源185g caster sugar
- |( {9 g7 `2 x, {' N375g raspberriesbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源/ G! Q: D) p; Q* f- }& Z# Q
125g redcurrants, stalks removed" F( y' T# }; M9 E3 m
Juice of 1 lemon最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區- [9 q; V  f9 P/ O
METHOD
) b9 c/ _* a/ K0 S☆夜玥論壇קbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 l: g, ]+ M. e2 S1 M
How to make raspberry and redcurrant sorbetds-hk.net" J. r' T! C( M7 j( O9 F# \0 i
1. Put the sugar and 185ml water in a small pan over a low heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar, then increase the heat and boil for 1 minute, until syrupy. Set aside to cool.☆夜玥論壇ק+ b( p9 F. S, g7 R) U' `
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% }5 o9 X" j! Q
2. Put the fruit, lemon juice and cooled sugar syrup in a blender or liquidiser and whizz to a puree. Rest a sieve over a large bowl and press the berry puree through it, using the back of a ladle. Discard the pips that remain in the sieve.
5 _* Q" b9 b& |, i☆夜玥論壇קds-hk.net% \: ?* E0 z) N" N2 O' |
3. Churn and freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker following the manufacturer's instructions. (Or put in a freezerproof container, cover, and freeze for about 2 hours, until slushy. Fork the mixture over to break up the ice crystals and freeze for a further hour. Repeat twice more.)☆夜玥論壇ק  x: |. [6 s9 t) K' w- ^% p$ Q( }  b
最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6 }$ w2 x% D  Z
4. If you have not made the ice cream in a machine, transfer the frozen mixture to a processor and whizz until smooth. Put back in the container and freeze until needed.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  F/ }. x; P8 G) J

" E' ~+ R) {( {5. To serve, transfer the sorbet to the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until scoopable. Serve in waffle ice cream cones or dessert bowls.
9 R  d, y) T! D
- b  _7 o" y, @☆夜玥論壇ק[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 13:45 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0