Board logo

標題: [西菜] Cheddar, mushroom and leek tortilla [打印本頁]

作者: 伊洛艾爾法克斯    時間: 2012-8-17 19:07     標題: Cheddar, mushroom and leek tortilla

Ingredients☆夜玥論壇ק' L, |0 G* \6 d
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源. g# x7 z! z# Z4 t/ n3 C5 t
2 tbsp vegetable oilbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源& c7 f! ~9 _* j+ [' N2 u5 g
2 medium potatoes, cut into small dice最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區( Y' r! P9 J  E
1 leek, trimmed, washed and slicedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5 @- P6 |4 n8 r6 n/ n  t
250g mushrooms, sliced
/ g3 H, E3 U; f* P4 f  x  A. Kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 large eggs
+ w/ g9 i; b' Y8 a最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區Handful of fresh chives! F5 p  ^% h  i
150g mature Cheddar, dicedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( N, Q7 q7 N& a) u4 y8 e( I6 y( K
METHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  n+ A0 u4 I$ i- p

3 C" e! F1 u# J9 x, B2 }* r! ]ds-hk.netHow to make cheddar and mushroom tortilla
, l0 S6 L. g/ C2 Qbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源ds-hk.net8 J1 V9 R5 Z0 X; }$ @1 ?3 B
1. Heat the oil in a medium, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the potato and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes until turning golden. Add the leek and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring, until softened and wilted.
0 H! B$ Q' S4 E1 Tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源☆夜玥論壇ק  y, p  W8 P9 ]
Tip: If you don't like mushrooms, use chopped, sliced ham or bacon.ds-hk.net8 _# `3 ?: L$ L9 E% W7 S
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源9 e& [5 r( X2 F6 r  p
2. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl. Snip in the chives, stir in the cheese and season. Pour into the pan, cover (use a large plate or baking sheet) and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, tilting the pan now and then so uncooked egg runs to the edges and cooks. The tortilla should be just set throughout and golden underneath. If you like, you can pop the tortilla (still in its pan) under the grill for a few minutes to lightly brown the top.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% w0 |9 k8 ?+ I3 D! v0 s) [

& Z; k; m  f, s( b# C' w8 v3. Divide the tortilla into 4 and serve hot or warm, with chunks of bread and a green salad.

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0