Board logo

標題: [甜品] Carrot and raisin cake with chocolate rum sauce〔已檢〕 [打印本頁]

作者: chris9510    時間: 2012-8-27 13:14     標題: Carrot and raisin cake with chocolate rum sauce〔已檢〕

Ingredients
. K6 B' j  G6 d- hbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
0 X3 r# o! w9 n200g puff pastrybl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% q' i' q5 \5 N+ E  _
Apricot jam, for glazing
0 a8 I5 T- F  l70g toasted hazelnuts, finely choppedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5 F. ]% t; d( T: L
Edible spring flowers, for decoratingds-hk.net0 e: T& r+ C  |2 \. F! Y
For the carrot and raisin filling& v! D# C9 |# n$ Z; H

. G2 K8 |1 ^- w6 X# Z. H0 r  V2 O☆夜玥論壇ק120g golden raisins最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區$ L7 W5 k# e% h! c. v; {4 _+ U) a; j
Rum, for soaking
- G, f  g/ G0 E' W- D5 x5 o' f6 G☆夜玥論壇ק320g beaten egg or roughly 4 eggs
; g! W# Z- R3 p; R7 @最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區100g ground almonds☆夜玥論壇ק: R; ]+ b7 [8 A" `7 F! p
150g grated carrotbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  _9 U9 L3 s6 A% e
40g plain flourds-hk.net; _" C- U/ o( \. p6 o2 O! b! r" d# L
12g baking powder☆夜玥論壇ק: v7 w# U0 e, G3 g0 u" ]2 C& Z
For the iced carrot
4 i' S, b; H( i0 Cbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
7 ]9 z4 M# E* v2 @4 b( _2 ?+ cds-hk.net100g sugar, H2 N# `0 `2 H' b' t; O
400ml waterbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源. J. e( T7 p( M& M! o
Sliced carrots最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區" T. C( Y( r2 n# W% e: Q, b) e) {) x
For the chocolate rum sauce☆夜玥論壇ק- _. t5 y) u1 l' W/ a
☆夜玥論壇ק" C3 {# J! v# f: k% B; m( I& C  u
250ml waterds-hk.net) O) f1 d5 r. b: F$ p5 ?
400g sugar
) b9 x% y6 Z1 j1 }7 c) V. {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源130g cocoa powder
/ x, U. P5 A# X% H* kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g whipping cream☆夜玥論壇ק+ V0 c! h+ I& q" k
70ml glucose
3 }/ j' B6 c- R3 I0 x20ml rumbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 A6 |+ V. a0 L) |8 ?; Q" z& x
METHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源/ g& ^. g- Z% ]) z4 W! Q
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 K6 k, X; C$ K; D3 }3 i
How to make carrot and raisin cake with chocolate rum sauce
! o0 o# w$ g( u, x# g3 z0 |, E☆夜玥論壇ק☆夜玥論壇ק5 @& f9 a! M2 }7 H* }
1. First make the iced carrot. In a saucepan, place the sugar and water. Bring to the boil, then immediately remove from the heat, cover with cling film and set aside to cool. Immerse the carrot slices in the sugar syrup and leave in a cool place for 2-3 days.☆夜玥論壇ק' |; e' [# g) H9 U$ z
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源- z6 D6 t5 V6 i$ S3 P7 D
2. Preheat the oven to 180oC/gas 4. Set the raisins to soak in a little rum for 1 hour. Prepare the carrot filling. In a mixing bowl, mix together the beaten egg and ground almonds. Mix in the carrot and rum-soaked raisins, then the flour and baking powder.
9 }( u! X( N2 g$ ?" L( j6 ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源ds-hk.net& N+ n/ _4 F/ x) U
3. Roll out the puff pastry finely. Line 10 tartlet tins with the pastry and spread a little jam in the base of each pastry case. Fill the tartlet cases two-thirds full with the carrot filling.☆夜玥論壇ק" ^4 Z+ f" {2 e+ V  d" P) y
ds-hk.net( Y2 H9 R6 g2 c& A+ K) W! c
4. Bake the tartlets for 15-20 minutes until set and cooked through. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
( P' U- l" f; abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區! y9 v! k* x% z  G+ }, U& r
5. Gently heat some sieved apricot jam in a small pan. Brush the cooled tarts with the warm! jam and sprinkle the edges with chopped hazelnuts.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區3 B: {, X3 x0 K* R! y5 e

) M8 h/ d& b; Z3 X6 }6. Make the chocolate rum sauce. Place the water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add the cocoa, mixing in well as you do so, and bring to the boil once more. Add the cream and glucose and bring to the boil, stirring. Remove from direct heat and stir in the rum.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區) u3 w8 T  K8 S  O- f4 _9 _
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 |1 \5 Q, `' s
7. With the melted chocolate form a teardrop shape on the plate, leaving a well to fill with the rum sauce. Then, add the sauce. Place the cake alongside the sauce and decorate with crystallised carrots and spring edible flowers. Serve.ds-hk.net8 z$ ]2 ]5 y% s5 @' e) ~% y* `

( f  O0 q1 W3 `5 hds-hk.net[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0