Board logo

標題: [甜品] Spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting〔已檢〕 [打印本頁]

作者: chris9510    時間: 2012-8-27 13:15     標題: Spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting〔已檢〕

Makes 12最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區" c) g, z7 C+ ?
Takes 15 minutes to make and 15-20 minutes in the ovends-hk.net- ?, c1 ^2 E" e" Q

3 q; e. D6 z- r* Dds-hk.netIngredients
- r) T' V% y2 D  Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
/ I7 E- G; E( K# L6 _2 b8 T; y# a☆夜玥論壇ק225g self-raising flour
! R5 ~. }1 m5 A" Z! Y/ S☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
/ Z0 L/ r! _- d9 Q& \3 f4 ]4 Sbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 tsp ground ginger
" c& b# ^( d9 W☆夜玥論壇ק150ml sunflower oil
7 J8 O( j- e2 r! y! @150ml soured cream
: q" Y" U, U$ E$ r6 nbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源225g caster sugar
) i4 P) V- v/ H/ m* C% I8 sbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 large eggs☆夜玥論壇ק' |$ m, B0 B$ Z1 J% K
125g piece pumpkin or butternut squash, coarsely grated
+ ]1 s4 ?8 I2 {! t7 K& ids-hk.net75g walnut pieces, chopped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區0 C! S5 }% y3 z& ]8 [, b- ]
METHOD
% S* f0 L3 Q) b; ?; ?  ~bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區* o8 N2 Q* j5 d! W* M) l( q- X
How to make spiced pumpkin muffins4 g  t' B5 _; O0 A

2 x! P4 h4 z* P3 |最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( `4 }" S# H+ f5 _0 F

0 M) P# K$ d* Sbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Put the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger in a bowl. Pour the oil into a jug and add the soured cream, sugar and eggs and beat with a fork until well blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the pumpkin and walnuts and stir well.
" N4 i* L9 Z* _; g" Hds-hk.net
' U1 j& U! L* S4 w% ~4 u5 c4 ~ds-hk.net3. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes, until well risen and firm. Leave to cool.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5 z& E4 P7 R7 I. k
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( d9 a# V: y' k$ M3 B  N' k/ w
4. For the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese until softened and combined. Stir in the icing sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Spread over the tops of the cooled muffins.
( H9 S1 M* y3 c* Jbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
) r& [* ~  m* f: j8 r最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5. For the decorations, add a few drops of the food colouring to the marzipan and knead until you have a deep pumpkin colour. Break off walnut-sized pieces of the coloured marzipan and roll into balls. Mark lines with the back of a knife. Decorate with the black icing and position on top of the muffins.
6 S+ w  z; u, ?( J+ p9 X$ L. Tds-hk.net& }; X7 u- I& c; s2 O" Q
[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0