Board logo

標題: [甜品] Chocolate and beetroot brownies〔已檢〕 [打印本頁]

作者: chris9510    時間: 2012-8-27 13:15     標題: Chocolate and beetroot brownies〔已檢〕

Ingredients☆夜玥論壇ק$ H' V. z6 G) v; @9 c4 X$ t9 n

2 V* i6 L/ l: W9 Xbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g good, dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces☆夜玥論壇ק% C0 v* w( X: |- ]( f
250g unsalted butter, cut into cubes, plus more for greasing
& |. ^( Z7 j/ e& _250g caster sugar☆夜玥論壇ק$ g5 |- l  Z0 m! H; }
3 free-range eggs最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 @. F& f$ l1 j; _" p& j
150g self-raising flour (we used wholemeal self-raising)
9 q/ I2 Z' Q1 ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g beetroot, boiled until tender, peeled and grated
  [( I: k: W! u8 Y/ ?bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源METHOD
( h' R+ j4 k( Yds-hk.net
) {2 G7 e' p0 c5 Lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源How to make chocolate and beetroot brownies
7 B1 ?% [4 q4 U2 l☆夜玥論壇קds-hk.net. Q8 ^9 ^& ?8 @& j/ J% u
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tin of approximately 20 x 30 x 3cm and line the bottom with baking parchment.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區! ]0 W1 l# N" d+ E2 @+ i1 v. r! _
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( O# r! L. t1 ?/ [, m) f" o
2. Break up the chocolate into pieces, cut the butter into cubes then mix them up a bit in a heatproof bowl. As the oven begins to warm up, put the bowl onto one of the shelves for a few minutes until the chocolate and butter starts to melt. Stir, and put back into the oven for a few more minutes to melt completely.☆夜玥論壇ק6 A( N9 @4 D; t! a$ }

4 @* ~1 p- W" W" S9 G# O: Sds-hk.net3. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until combined, then beat in the melted chocolate and butter until smooth. Gently fold in the flour then the beetroot - be careful not to overmix or it will make the brownies tough.☆夜玥論壇ק, v# |  E$ Z8 R, H) U
9 d' _8 H' |" `0 ^3 B9 i$ c
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth over the top with a spatula. Bake for about 20 minutes. A knife or skewer pushed into the middle should come out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Don't be tempted to overcook them! Remove the tin from the oven and leave on wire rack to cool before cutting into squares.
$ b2 R5 R( ^+ H& ~9 R/ S最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區☆夜玥論壇ק1 J$ v6 n( G5 X  d. x$ f6 c
[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 ☆夜玥論壇ק (http://ds-hk.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0