送你這對翅膀(Take these wings)
本文來自:☆夜玥論壇ק★http://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:
鍊與 您是第3712個瀏覽者
我看到有隻麻雀落在地,
I found a spar-row ly-ing on the ground;
看牠的生命似已到盡頭,
Her life I knew would soon be at an end.
我跪下將牠捧在手心中,他輕聲對我說,「朋友,
I knelt be-fore her as she made a sound,─ and lis-tened as she said. "My friend.─
〈chorus〉
送給你這對翅膀,學習飛翔越過最高山。
Take these wings─ and learn to fly─ to the high - est moun-tain in the sky;
送給你這對眼睛,學看世上的美事。
Take these eyes─ and learn to see─all the things so dear to me.
送給你歡欣的歌,歌頌春天來臨的喜悅 ,
Take this song─ and learn to sing,─fill your voice with all the joys of spring;─
送給你跳躍的心,翱翔在﹝翱翔在,翱翔在﹞
Take this heart─ and set it free,─ Let it fly─﹝Let it fly, let it fly﹞
海的那邊。」
be-yond the sea."
我見另有隻麻雀在沙地,
I found an-oth-er spar-row ly-ing on the sand,
小麻雀生命正開始起步。
A ti-ny bird whose life had just be-gun.
我輕輕將牠捧在手心中。我微笑對牠說,「孩子,
I picked him and held him in my hand;─ I smiled at him and said, "My son.