發新話題
打印

[西菜] Roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagne

Roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagne

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第628個瀏覽者
Ingredients
4 q) W& a5 [5 S; r# {
" V. A9 z- w% l) B! K4 Pds-hk.net2 small aubergines, cut into 2.5cm chunks
+ O2 X' _! i. E% n: S1 Y1 {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 red onions, cut into wedges
. U: F* Q* n" N2 Z1 A最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunky strips
+ v6 L$ c$ I4 v. q/ P+ L, \2 @ds-hk.net4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
; C, P3 b$ w/ ?4 w! ?  x☆夜玥論壇ק5 tbsp olive oil( I1 G/ d/ Y! s8 v* z+ u
450g courgettes, slicedds-hk.net# }, I5 L& ~5 D6 \( _! Q
225g fresh lasagne sheets
1 l* A$ L  C; }  Y/ C- w: `6 K8 Hbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源50g vegetarian Parmesan, finely gratedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 e5 _9 H" M- ~' e
For the sauceds-hk.net1 v/ h' p) {% b2 e- `

" a* ?. k" p( ^6 N. bbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源900ml semi-skimmed milk
: ?5 _9 R# I2 ^& H! b* D- u9 jds-hk.net60g sunflower margarine最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區$ N5 U2 y% F. ^7 W
70g plain flour
( p% V7 ^" }1 ?8 c8 V; J☆夜玥論壇ק125g full-flavoured half-fat hard cheese, such as Cheddar, coarsely grated
) B% Z% w: X; Ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源METHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' S6 P+ E9 }0 z/ m9 j$ e' q7 X# v

5 }8 ]! @  M# z5 r) U' f5 N最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區How to make mediterranean veg lasagne6 m; |1 r$ g3 _3 f. B, g
☆夜玥論壇ק: ]# k0 U# W$ j4 a' I, l+ ], w: G
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Mix the aubergines, onions, peppers, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and a little seasoning in a bowl. Transfer to a large roasting tin and cook for 30 minutes, or until soft.☆夜玥論壇ק& g& z! H9 G; @

l: \, l! ?& o8 C! d$ Vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the courgettes over a high heat for 4 minutes, until browned. Tip onto a plate lined with kitchen paper and set aside.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5 k3 }0 M+ x: v$ x7 z: s- B

. c$ [/ l/ ?# b, g, c6 r. b* C& Qbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Remove the roasted veg from the oven. Stir in the courgettes. Lower the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區. A( r/ ]- _! T  f

1 S- T8 p. L5 F0 T1 i( I! j4. Make the sauce. Bring the milk to the boil in a pan, then set aside. Melt the margarine in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Gradually stir in the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
/ t+ k; Z2 N1 K7 u3 O4 d最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
! m1 c1 J' ?8 O最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5. Cook the lasagne according to the packet instructions, separating the sheets and draining on a clean tea towel.ds-hk.net/ z9 j8 D4 Z9 a3 [1 r+ ?. _

5 {$ w4 f0 A4 X5 C$ C/ V7 F最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6. Add the cheese to the sauce and season. Spoon a thin layer over the base of a buttered 2.4-litre shallow ovenproof dish. Cover with 4 lasagne sheets, overlapping them slightly. Top with half the vegetables, then one-third of the remaining sauce and another 4 sheets of lasagne. Repeat once more. Spread over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Serve with salad.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-6-3 23:22