打印

[西菜] Italian bean casserole

Italian bean casserole

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第520個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
2 H, [' \/ s( Zds-hk.net3 tbsp olive oil☆夜玥論壇ק8 T2 {* n7 k* @
4 celery sticks, roughly diced☆夜玥論壇ק7 g/ B* V* F% k0 F
4 medium carrots, roughly diced
. `9 U" D7 k7 I) I3 fbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
, ]3 v: B. Q; ~. N: S: ?9 lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 garlic cloves, crushed☆夜玥論壇ק  I+ `( j7 A2 _. G
100ml white wine最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5 }% o4 n: O- d: f  ]: q
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
  O; b* U8 I  h% S" r) I6 d☆夜玥論壇קGrated zest and juice of 1 lemon☆夜玥論壇ק; i( s' R& Q/ g$ Q+ J1 U/ \$ g& G8 I
About 700ml vegetable stock, hot
; g5 p5 w. B; Z: S+ xbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源410g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
$ \( a* x  @  x/ e% [5 Gbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
8 B2 W# V, b0 C! \: ]9 L, \2 }Small handful fresh oregano or fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish☆夜玥論壇ק- V0 f) j( A$ v+ ?! c9 N
METHOD
/ X' T# w/ h+ ?bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% f, g8 o2 I* Q5 Y+ S
How to make italian bean casseroleds-hk.net' }9 y% A5 e4 M( N5 g( g
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole or saucepan over a medium heat. Add the celery and carrots and cook, stirring, for 7-8 minutes. Add the leeks, cook for 3-4 minutes, then stir in the garlic and wine. Let the wine cook out and reduce for a few minutes.2 N. R( B0 v) N6 p1 u1 x0 r# c) I
& f' b6 s5 ^* `" h% g5 c6 T: q( G
2. Tip in the tomatoes and lemon zest and season well. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer fairly rapidly for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are just tender and the liquid has reduced and thickened.4 b6 U) q. _/ s, N) i! u6 @3 V8 F

! C  ~# E3 U7 a6 r0 M8 abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Stir in the beans (add a dash of hot water, if necessary) and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the oregano or thyme and the lemon juice. It's worth re-checking the seasoning now. Spoon the casserole into bowls and garnish with fresh oregano or thyme leaves.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-29 16:52