發新話題
打印

[甜品] raspberry and redcurrant sorbet〔已檢〕

raspberry and redcurrant sorbet〔已檢〕

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:chris9510 您是第640個瀏覽者
ds-hk.net5 C: T9 D. I8 o! [& `
INGREDIENTSds-hk.net0 C: J- H  t: a! B2 x
185g caster sugarbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源& E7 e4 R2 z; @! Y& C) e! z
375g raspberries
8 ?9 t7 w: u6 |$ i2 v* K2 ]bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源125g redcurrants, stalks removedds-hk.net) \/ _+ }5 ~7 l4 R
Juice of 1 lemonbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源, a+ \9 N( s7 S
METHOD
- V* a) _1 J5 w9 A4 v( w/ f5 z
* M" Z$ o# A3 g" X/ \! }3 Q☆夜玥論壇קHow to make raspberry and redcurrant sorbet☆夜玥論壇ק, c! ]! U- J& n) u$ q, B) X
1. Put the sugar and 185ml water in a small pan over a low heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar, then increase the heat and boil for 1 minute, until syrupy. Set aside to cool.☆夜玥論壇ק& K+ a6 \: I, Y+ m1 a5 O+ m" r" O
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 G+ F4 k" J+ n  |) P* r
2. Put the fruit, lemon juice and cooled sugar syrup in a blender or liquidiser and whizz to a puree. Rest a sieve over a large bowl and press the berry puree through it, using the back of a ladle. Discard the pips that remain in the sieve.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區" D$ p) i- i5 ~0 Z. N* `6 [

0 X3 F) g! j7 F, _1 A* b7 ibl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Churn and freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker following the manufacturer's instructions. (Or put in a freezerproof container, cover, and freeze for about 2 hours, until slushy. Fork the mixture over to break up the ice crystals and freeze for a further hour. Repeat twice more.)8 o! _+ C, \" r3 Y% ]  K) p* b, x

* R' U0 g9 I! d5 `bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4. If you have not made the ice cream in a machine, transfer the frozen mixture to a processor and whizz until smooth. Put back in the container and freeze until needed.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 _" M( N6 k) Z8 ]
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 b2 R3 {+ `  |5 h5 x. y
5. To serve, transfer the sorbet to the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until scoopable. Serve in waffle ice cream cones or dessert bowls.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區7 a& n# _" }% z0 l/ y' j  }
2 c2 ?& j6 M7 n( u& s
[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 13:45 編輯 ]

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-3 09:08