發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Aromatic Thai duck curry

Aromatic Thai duck curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第641個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區! i/ Z. f3 ^) N& w7 d1 Q! n( J1 l
2 x 400ml cans coconut milkbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源" @( f/ ~' D5 d) [0 S! K$ ]
4 duck legs, skinned, then halved at the joint
1 t9 Y& q0 K# L! Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g small waxy new potatoes☆夜玥論壇ק  p: ?* ^4 L: j+ d
1 tbsp sunflower oilbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 |1 N9 M6 g- i
2 tsp light soft brown sugar, plus extra最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 m4 X, p9 ^: S
2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice, plus extra☆夜玥論壇ק* C7 }/ l* B' a2 F: `4 a9 F( A- s6 C9 F
Fried shallots, to garnish; n. R: l) ~0 G  s
Handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish3 ^# t$ `9 Y, w8 l' U
For the curry paste
! b+ H# h0 ~0 ?) {8 d" Pbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
. V# ]2 K; o8 ~4 g) |, h; \ds-hk.net1 tsp fennel seeds
( Z( A) A9 |3 d. v. Ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 tbsp coriander seeds
+ n9 ?" a* i/ n2 g2 i: k+ o/ {ds-hk.net2 tsp cumin seeds
3 C1 d3 c9 v* y1 c  w/ Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 pieces blade maceds-hk.net3 D; Q0 R8 X. u5 S! d  H
1/4 tsp white peppercorns
  u+ j8 U+ V9 n0 c+ N1 T% Sds-hk.net2 lemongrass stalks
% p) q7 F( Y3 E" S3 P( xbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 medium-hot red chillies, deseeded (optional) and chopped
, [( f; G8 u8 Q. b  o) o☆夜玥論壇ק65g shallots, chopped
3 ?, i8 \& P- [bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 large garlic cloves, peeled
5 l) Y% S7 e2 a8 o* j" @$ M0 {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源25g fresh ginger, chopped☆夜玥論壇ק  Y- z3 W" ?. h% z  u6 y: g
1/2 tsp saltds-hk.net& |7 C6 R" p" L, S+ R, X
2 tbsp sunflower oilds-hk.net4 D5 q( e5 F/ D6 j1 A
METHOD
7 G( b; ~2 _" y2 A$ ^- Kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! H! a  R" m! X! i- E; S
How to make aromatic thai duck curry☆夜玥論壇ק0 l; a& {7 K  t1 K  D* {0 \' x! t
1. Pour the coconut milk into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the duck and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, until the meat is tender and the milk has reduced by half. If it has not, return it to the heat and simmer rapidly. Set aside.ds-hk.net, e7 O3 ]; i; o. ^

3 L1 q& w9 S( @/ R/ K; Abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Meanwhile, make the curry paste. Put a frying pan over a medium heat. Add all the seeds and mace and shake for a few seconds until aromatic, then tip into a mini processor, add the peppercorns and whizz to a powder.ds-hk.net+ Y4 H* m& B" u0 [* y$ |4 [( R; t
ds-hk.net. u! l. s6 X! m& R9 `) G  u
3. Cut off and discard the top third of each lemongrass stalk, then peel and discard the outer leaves and roughly chop the tender core. Put into a mini food processor with the chillies, shallots, garlic, ginger, ground spices, salt and oil and blend to a smooth paste.6 ?, o6 p8 `0 `9 E% Y. @1 \- L
最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區* E% N3 O, ]3 M7 l1 F5 q5 ~* m
4. Put the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain, cool, then cut into thick slices. Cover and set aside.
( o9 a* z; |+ A% |& O2 l4 ]
. s% B+ X- c& U3 {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5. When the duck is tender, lift it onto a plate and leave until cool enough to handle. Reserve the coconut milk. Break the meat away from the bones in large chunks.ds-hk.net& f3 b' |$ d# w( l
+ a' w: m: U. m
6. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, add the curry paste and fry gently for 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has a good consistency. Stir in the sugar and lime juice and adjust the seasoning using salt, sugar and lime juice. Stir in the duck and potatoes and heat through to serve.☆夜玥論壇ק- I9 x7 z0 J8 I" D6 l
/ e" j/ s; C% _7 [8 J1 o4 z
7. To freeze, spoon half the curry into a sealable plastic container, cover and leave to cool. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Transfer to a saucepan and heat through gently.
( ^. Q' d. F" e( B8 {. i
) ^5 D+ [0 F: u' d+ L, Y7 f8. Garnish the duck curry with fried shallots and coriander leaves, and serve with jasmine rice, if you like.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-5 10:25