發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Skinny korma with steamed rice

Skinny korma with steamed rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第598個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
' F+ X. C* i3 z  v0 k☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp ground nut oil (could substitute veg oil)最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6 ]+ r, I! O4 B; t9 [4 b
2 onions, finely chopped3 `4 x; B5 Z) T' R; V: F% M2 b. n
2 large cloves of garlic, crushed  n/ `) J0 q' t. q/ w9 D9 ~$ d& C
2cm of ginger, peeled and grated☆夜玥論壇ק8 Y$ o0 f: r& x( `. ~6 F
½ tsp ground cinnamonbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源+ O. m5 T4 u8 J
¼ tsp ground nutmeg☆夜玥論壇ק3 }; T2 [1 s. r
2 tsp garam masala
. K8 W: w, a5 v9 K8 M最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tsp ground black pepper
$ S! C+ A1 R) V* E7 fbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 tsp medium curry powderbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! }7 \) q/ b" w3 t
150ml Greek yoghurt (not fridge cold)最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6 w, @+ h' v% l  j6 B
100ml full fat milk (not fridge cold)
- |2 ^% V3 y9 @1 N5 j500g turkey breast, cut into one inch diceds-hk.net& d# X& ~) N0 P+ E
METHOD
9 @1 \+ w* R6 V, g# Tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
" B, p  X# v4 ~! Dds-hk.netHow to make skinny korma with steamed rice
' M1 ^1 C$ p. Y  G# a最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1. Sweat the onion in the oil in a medium frying pan over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent and not browned.
9 I  D  Y7 }% ^: A0 C2 K/ }9 j+ ?& ]ds-hk.net
* E' Q/ n* A5 o! j# s6 M$ c☆夜玥論壇ק2. Add the garlic and ginger for a further 2 minutes." d" `5 {+ L2 b8 K8 m* Z' o
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ |1 Q4 F+ y& b) [. u; |6 V
3. Spoon 2/3 of the onion mixture into a small blender and blitz with 3 tablespoons of water until a smooth paste is achieved.ds-hk.net! r4 @, `, y( X2 U' A4 R

9 I# d/ m4 m& p* @☆夜玥論壇ק4. Return the paste to the pan and add all of the spices. Continue to cook for a further 2 minutes until the spices become fragrant.
' I, [! g3 w* @2 [" }* L: n0 mbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
/ Q" g5 n0 w* b) k! F3 Sds-hk.net5. Add the yoghurt 1 tablespoon at a time, reserve 3 tablespoons for later use. Add 150ml of water and the milk and bring to a gentle simmer.ds-hk.net+ j3 j7 g. N6 @

4 ]2 P0 C; g" \9 R1 u☆夜玥論壇ק6. Tip in the diced turkey and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. NB: It is important that the mixture does not boil or it will split so keep it at a gentle simmer. While the turkey is cooking, cook the rice according to packet instructions.2 Q0 D8 `+ J. N9 s! Y  r, F' U
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源+ |6 T# Z" I; S( u0 O4 j5 z* u+ d, }2 @
7. Check that the turkey is cooked through before stirring in the reserved 3 tablespoons of yoghurt and garnish with toasted almonds and a coriander leaves to serve.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-5 08:29