發新話題
打印

[世界知味] curry goat with rice and peas

curry goat with rice and peas

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第573個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
3 }2 S& ]" [3 `  X. f☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp ground corianderbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源# a& Z0 E5 \  ~% i8 G' z
1 tsp ground black pepper
9 m% ^; t7 R: m' K7 j4 cardamom podsbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源+ ^( X/ ]& E2 u/ `# _* o
½ tsp ground fenugreek
' h, {1 H' i, _; X7 r8 ~ds-hk.net1 tsp ground cinnamon4 Q. I8 E& b0 |) g# {, K
1 tsp ground ginger
: B; L7 ]4 b/ o☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp ground turmeric
9 ^/ O# A) E$ `! q/ y& ]% U( N' Y最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 large tomatoes, skinned and roughly chopped
$ y7 x5 |( z7 V7 E# x  L! {3 garlic cloves, bashed, then roughly choppedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源, X- [  y6 m. e6 r
2 onions, finely chopped
& l; Y1 w2 E% I1 v0 o* C) C4 L1-2 Scotch bonnet chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
, o0 e% \; l* x6 v/ c0 E8 Ids-hk.netA few good sprigs of thyme
; L' @# ]8 f' Z& a5 G6 lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源A good bunch of coriander (leaves and roots)ds-hk.net/ D* E/ ?- h2 |' y- t+ ?
2 tbsp HP sauce
: T) I$ {& d# v9 n3 E& J6 i% W☆夜玥論壇ק500g goat shoulder cut lean and into bite sized chunks
- b: l; s4 \: }1 {& w& J3 t最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tbsp olive oil
  s. |# G. p/ t2 N1 @; L8 \! @☆夜玥論壇ק500ml fresh chicken stock
2 w% `4 g0 l% B9 m) j* P7 U( i1 tsp saltbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% e# \6 t5 f0 [: _/ Y; ]# L
More fresh coriander to serve
6 n, V# }2 u& g: ^& L; |3 R! |bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源For the ricebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源" f, f- I4 `5 c3 W" Q$ A
200g basmati rice5 g8 H8 H0 Q1 o0 M1 p
200g canned black beans or red kidney beans, drained
  O! i7 }* Y! W0 \* B1 scotch bonnet chilli
1 L0 k/ i- e! Y' s1 A6 wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源A few sprigs of thyme
* y# R) X; ]3 z5 x" A3 Pbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 spring onion, trimmed and cut into 2 horizontallyds-hk.net' }+ q' ?  ]+ B5 h' I5 I4 |
½ tsp sea salt
1 B; B! E4 b7 W9 ]. G* AMETHOD
( {" H. l, E" c0 e! Abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
6 \  U4 h, ?  b+ C6 Y9 mbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源How to make a curry goat with rice and peasbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源: N+ Z# O$ b* h* Z
1. In a large bowl combine all the spices with the tomatoes, garlic, onions and chillies. Strip the thyme leaves off their stalks, bruise with a knife blade and add to the bowl. Finely chop the roots and stalks of the coriander (set aside the leaves for adding to the curry at the end) and add them, too. Add the HP sauce.
& s% }  D: t: v* wds-hk.net
& T) ?! ]) l3 Z- \bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Add the meat to the marinade, rubbing the marinade in well with your fingers. You should spend a bit of time over this, working the spices into the meat and enjoying the smell that rises from the bowl. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區4 Z* `& G7 g& ]

: t7 Q$ `6 x% f3 q& n, v0 U1 s, ~3. Remove the meat from the seasoning, knocking off any loose bits of onion or tomato Heat a large pan, then fry the meat in batches in the oil until it is nicely browned.
3 ^1 D6 L; \  G1 X" e
) H; V+ d! J% N+ \bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4. Transfer the goat to a large casserole pot. Tip the remainder of the marinade into the frying pan and saute for 5 minutes or until the onions have softened and are starting to go golden then add to the meat in the pot.
* Q# ~# B* I- P# e☆夜玥論壇ק
* c4 T6 G6 w8 T/ W' Kds-hk.net5. Deglaze the pan with a little water and add these juices to the pot, along with the stock. It should just be enough to just cover the meat. Add the salt. Bring to the boil, then turn it down to the gentlest possible simmer for 2 ½ hours or until the meat is meltingly tender. Serve sprinkled with the chopped coriander leaves.
6 e  s% i4 c8 l' u& ~# T( F7 i6 a, u& U8 c- `2 |
6. For the rice, place all the ingredients into a pan, then cover with 1 centimetre of water. Cover with a lid then bring to the boil for 7 minutes or until almost all the liquid has been absorbed, then turn the heat off and allow the rice to steam for 10 minutes. Serve with the curried goat.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-5 06:55