發新話題
打印

[世界知味] green chicken curry

green chicken curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第521個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTSbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 v+ o; N# r' j, \/ D: a
2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
, _) c+ {1 R2 C7 H# y! X/ ~bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 quantity thai green curry paste (see recipe link below) or 2 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste (from major supermarkets)
/ z" y7 N1 G1 \) p+ Q8 g4 O300ml chicken stock, hot
: c. J  I6 J1 |; t2 k' zds-hk.net3 fresh or dried kaffir lime leaves
. I4 ?$ }: S3 Y+ {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5cm piece galangal, sliced
. s  y6 M! l& D8 v☆夜玥論壇ק4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
; i* o/ e6 `( s" z, d* w125g pea aubergines or regular aubergines
4 }7 D" b: Z3 ^7 Wds-hk.netHandful fresh Thai basil leaves, to taste" n/ m' X* T5 ]3 x( P( d$ J
Juice of 1 lime, to taste" @4 o5 G) Q) v, v$ x
1-2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla), to taste
$ }' n( J4 ^& T0 W* F, kds-hk.netMETHOD
1 `  O; @3 M0 g6 V4 k* L3 bds-hk.net
9 ^  N. S& ^1 W. y, x3 y8 OHow to make green chicken curry
9 I: \' k" U& Z3 Jbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1. Spoon the coconut cream from the cans of coconut milk into a wok or large saucepan, reserving the coconut milk. Add the thai green curry paste and cook over a medium heat, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.☆夜玥論壇ק6 I6 O. P1 |) j

$ i. J: t. w6 m1 {' m: \2. Pour in the hot stock and coconut milk. Stir in the lime leaves, galangal, chicken and aubergines and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is slightly reduced and thickened.
5 V, n) d  z7 e7 ^' xbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
) K" s: p& h8 x( g1 [/ H; L6 p( h% C; N☆夜玥論壇ק3. Stir in the basil, lime juice and fish sauce, adding more if necessary. Ladle the curry into bowls and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
- [, N/ O: f4 c( ^1 Kds-hk.net
2 s0 |+ b3 _# s- p( ~6 A& R1 Cbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Tip: freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw and add more fresh basil to serve.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-5 13:01