發新話題
打印

[西菜] Goat's cheese and red pepper tart recipe

Goat's cheese and red pepper tart recipe

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第617個瀏覽者
Ingredients
0 G8 I! C3 P2 _& f7 ^- Vds-hk.netbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  V& c6 k9 a' _! O8 a% ?1 @% f
3 garlic cloves, unpeeledbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源- f  F% b! m) G( H
3 red peppers, halvedds-hk.net( Y. P) {0 f" ^+ ^% c+ u
1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
1 `* S4 T/ i/ l! a6 Y" l1 tbsp balsamic vinegards-hk.net/ o( l  T9 p3 Q* y  y
75ml Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
" I& V& l6 S& U0 E" I2 x! l☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp olive oilbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源: R  x2 l, U5 n/ r
2 small red onions, thinly slicedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! _! u# [: S- K
2 x 100g rounds Somerset goat's cheese
1 T7 M2 X, ]$ Q+ GSmall handful shredded fresh basilds-hk.net. V% _- [0 Z1 H) {$ G& E& x( U
2 medium eggs8 b3 j0 c' r2 M4 O2 z7 z4 x
142ml carton double cream
. U% h, X( |: [8 x☆夜玥論壇קFor the pastry
5 Q( o' i( U; _2 A" b* n☆夜玥論壇ק; {+ l9 p; o- a& m
300g plain flour, plus extra for dusting最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, a) N5 P. [# V4 \8 ^; m  @/ L* y
75g butter, chilled and cubed
  ~" I. G) ^6 F" F+ @: Y最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區75g vegetable shortening or lard, chilled and cubed
# Q4 ]6 e' O" O1 d0 S2 n0 j- t/ Abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源METHOD
; z: c5 u, \! b  m6 G4 Tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 w& J  G7 t9 R& x- R2 T* L
How to make goat's cheese and pepper tart
% W. U# R/ O" [0 F! V0 i; n2 v☆夜玥論壇ק
( e; v" L* V. ]) zbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1. Make the shortcrust pastry. Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl. Add the butter and shortening or lard and rub in with your fingertips until it resembles crumbs. Add 4-5 tablespoons cold water and use your hands to mix it into a dough. Wrap in cling film and chill for 15 minutes. (Angela Hartnett's tip: I like to use half butter and half shortening or lard, but feel free to use all butter for a richer, crumblier pastry.)
" i3 H# j8 O7 J3 c& L2 Lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
- k3 u" J. b) L6 g8 T☆夜玥論壇ק2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, then use to line a 23cm round x 2-3cm deep fluted, loose-bottomed tart tin. Press the pastry into the corners of the tin. Leave the excess overhanging the edge - trim it slightly so you have a little pastry to patch up any holes later. The overhanging pastry will ensure the pastry case doesn't shrink during cooking. Prick the pastry base a few times with a fork, line with baking paper and fill with rice or baking beans to weigh down. Place on a baking sheet and bake blind in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Remove the rice or beans and paper and bake for a further 5 minutes to dry out the pastry. Set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4.最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 D- U& T% d- B' m8 t

; |) Q* B! l$ D. i6 [5 r8 r' Ubl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high. Put the garlic cloves and peppers, skin-side up, on a baking tray. Grill for 8-10 minutes, until the peppers have blackened and both the garlic and peppers have softened. Transfer to a bowl, cover tightly with cling film, and set aside until cool enough to handle.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 y. z/ e8 k: C" s& X
☆夜玥論壇ק7 ~7 K' V8 F7 Z# |: }0 ~
4. Peel and cut the peppers into strips, then place in a saucepan. Squeeze the soft garlic from its skin and add to the pan, along with any juices in the bowl. Add the sugar, balsamic vinegar and wine and place over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has nearly all evaporated. Season to taste and set aside.
1 m' D. M& J: e" z, c' ids-hk.net
' T/ [/ x7 G' O5. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the red onions and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft but not coloured. Set aside. Crumble the cheese into chunky pieces in a bowl and mix in the basil. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and cream together and season.
4 |) C: z' K, `+ ]3 }- i$ j6 s
- I6 e, R% m* O: \% obl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6. Using a small serrated knife, cut off the overhanging pastry around the edge of the pastry case. Use a little of the reserved raw pastry to plug the pastry where you pricked it with a fork, so the filling doesn't escape. Spread half the peppers around the base, top with half the onions and scatter over the cheese and basil. Pour in the egg mixture. Scatter with the remaining peppers and onions and bake for 30 minutes, or until light-golden and just set. Cool slightly in the tin, then turn out. Serve warm or cold.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-29 10:05