發新話題
打印

[世界知味] beer cookies with chocolate and bacon filling〔已檢〕

beer cookies with chocolate and bacon filling〔已檢〕

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:chris9510 您是第547個瀏覽者
1 bottle white Belgian beer (375ml approx.)☆夜玥論壇ק& l% H0 s% S9 s4 \3 w, H
3 tbsp honeybl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源. v- E6 |$ S, B  ]3 i4 ]
190g unsalted butterbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源0 O; I) \0 b$ D( W
85g icing sugar最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區4 u9 z3 O( @# t: S
1 egg
" P# C3 V0 d7 b: {7 Uds-hk.net1 tsp vanilla extract
1 U" m# k5 C/ I0 A5 {3 L5 j最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區Zest of half an orange
% R  T/ u8 b" U1 T  S☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp ground coriander最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區$ J8 m/ `3 l- ~2 t2 z8 y6 r
125g plain flour
& J2 i  H" C0 n  G. cbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Pinch bicarbonate of soda
2 {7 b, ~, f- e+ V. t) E0 [最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區For the filling3 o9 M, F. x* x9 K) T
最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區6 [# H9 f8 n8 D4 a) ?+ P) i
150g streaky bacon
- f7 J; A0 s  ~☆夜玥論壇ק200ml whipping cream, whipped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區- v( K/ t6 M  z' w5 p, v
100g chocolate, melted and left to cool to room temperature
. f* N3 {/ z1 q1 P☆夜玥論壇קMethod
4 r8 U% Y# N4 P- ~. S  mbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
- j" s8 M# }) O( f) b- Q% h7 {bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Start by grilling the streaky bacon for the filling for a minute or two on each side until it’s crisp. Drain the fat and leave to cool on kitchen paper while you prepare the cookies.
3 q0 w0 W% [: R0 U: Jbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
' B' D5 |6 h- N+ `; s/ t& A9 Z, Bbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Place the beer and honey in a small pan and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down to medium and simmer until it’s reduced by two thirds, then cool.ds-hk.net6 {9 B! t# ~) P. x6 D- m
ds-hk.net% f& D2 r) S5 V1 _0 ]4 B  Q# [9 L5 o
Preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas mark 4.
! s) B5 S& r- p8 x☆夜玥論壇ק☆夜玥論壇ק$ O% ^9 j6 c8 {1 p+ g- {5 M: N
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix the egg followed by the vanilla, orange zest, ground coriander and beer-honey mix, and stir until combined – don’t worry if it curdles a bit at this stage.
/ v3 U' a, ~& u/ X' N% J1 F1 C/ nbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 x! e* S  q% a$ V( A8 ?
Fold in the flour and bicarbonate of soda to form a smooth dough.
. a! C% a* R9 e* o0 D( @' t, C. t- R7 }, Z+ D- L; Z$ [" q
Mould the dough into 25g balls and place on a baking parchment-lined baking sheet. Leave plenty of space between the cookies as they will spread.
0 D/ @" y  ]1 A5 ?" |8 u4 ~& D☆夜玥論壇ק
/ Y* K: q$ e5 z# q8 _& uBake for about 15 minutes until golden. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and leave for another 10 minutes or so until cold.
* c9 _! M, t/ I) i7 Z最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區4 E" N5 s, A7 j- Y* F
To make the filling, check that melted chocolate is not too hot (otherwise it will melt the whipped cream), then fold the cream and chocolate together. Crumble in the streaky bacon and stir through.
  H" c6 O/ K# o/ Nds-hk.net
0 r, e% C- m0 a5 X☆夜玥論壇קTo serve, sandwich a good dollop of the filling between two cookies.
5 y. x( ^+ p1 X$ K2 u: E! y6 zbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
+ v" G) E/ e! H" b1 m& Xds-hk.net[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]
夫君子之行,靜以修身,儉以養德。淡泊以明志,寧靜以致遠。夫學須靜也,才須學也,學以廣才,志以成學。

矜功不立,虛願不至。

不患無位,患所以立;不患莫己知,求為可知也。

立德、立功、立言。

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-30 00:37