發新話題
打印

[甜品] Spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting〔已檢〕

Spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting〔已檢〕

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:chris9510 您是第639個瀏覽者
Makes 12
8 O" s, V* b& r☆夜玥論壇קTakes 15 minutes to make and 15-20 minutes in the oven☆夜玥論壇ק% t0 ]2 Y# D9 w# ?) |& M
☆夜玥論壇ק6 a1 D& g) j9 h" Z9 c( a
Ingredients☆夜玥論壇ק3 i4 m8 N7 _; w/ o/ P
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源& v" y, D4 m  I# H1 t. A: z8 `
225g self-raising flour
& g& G' I; N5 F* e3 ]( _! I/ P最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
5 E) f9 n7 B# n& b) r☆夜玥論壇ק1 tsp ground ginger最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區! R+ n" [- V& T# o. V
150ml sunflower oil
8 {4 F6 X6 P8 X( A/ _5 ~3 c, T% a$ Ybl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源150ml soured cream
  b4 P& P# g# c# A5 u) j' c225g caster sugar☆夜玥論壇ק' e9 k6 I; G* i+ |6 B+ U
2 large eggsbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! V& O3 s+ h  S6 M5 C! N
125g piece pumpkin or butternut squash, coarsely gratedds-hk.net/ S; L) v) d# q* t9 X( C5 X
75g walnut pieces, choppedds-hk.net$ {0 a6 r1 t4 h* S
METHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源( E0 h8 }6 k  o$ r' ~" t  d, Z
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 C/ [2 h* s- C/ d: ], `
How to make spiced pumpkin muffins
+ x! }; p; r& U* U* U+ [8 }bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區+ c; ~# p5 \" ?  f7 ?4 F
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
0 U0 Q1 Q# {5 j; D: d2 z9 `8 `0 {最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
) L7 P# n4 z- i" e' j最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2. Put the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger in a bowl. Pour the oil into a jug and add the soured cream, sugar and eggs and beat with a fork until well blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the pumpkin and walnuts and stir well.
9 h# W& E* c$ W* R
3 y8 a/ t9 y& y, W% g( K9 W( u4 qds-hk.net3. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes, until well risen and firm. Leave to cool.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! Y7 g8 b& g  u1 `5 c" ?

) B8 r* `6 g* |) h# q4. For the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese until softened and combined. Stir in the icing sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Spread over the tops of the cooled muffins.
1 R# F1 r9 H2 ~- N7 Q' z最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區ds-hk.net& n2 N5 S- S2 z. l0 U
5. For the decorations, add a few drops of the food colouring to the marzipan and knead until you have a deep pumpkin colour. Break off walnut-sized pieces of the coloured marzipan and roll into balls. Mark lines with the back of a knife. Decorate with the black icing and position on top of the muffins.
% M2 H9 M* y6 n. Z/ Y! y/ A☆夜玥論壇ק
! a& a5 \( a5 A! D* @最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區[ 本帖最後由 十小海乂 於 2012-9-29 15:22 編輯 ]
夫君子之行,靜以修身,儉以養德。淡泊以明志,寧靜以致遠。夫學須靜也,才須學也,學以廣才,志以成學。

矜功不立,虛願不至。

不患無位,患所以立;不患莫己知,求為可知也。

立德、立功、立言。

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-30 09:56