查看完整版本: 送你這對翅膀(Take these wings)

鍊與 2009-6-19 23:39

送你這對翅膀(Take these wings)

我看到有隻麻雀落在地,
I found a spar-row ly-ing on the ground;

看牠的生命似已到盡頭,
Her life I knew would soon be at an end.

我跪下將牠捧在手心中,他輕聲對我說,「朋友,
I knelt be-fore her as she made a sound,─ and lis-tened as she said. "My friend.─ 

〈chorus〉
送給你這對翅膀,學習飛翔越過最高山。
Take these wings─ and learn to fly─ to the high - est moun-tain in the sky;

送給你這對眼睛,學看世上的美事。
Take these eyes─ and learn to see─all the things so dear to me.

送給你歡欣的歌,歌頌春天來臨的喜悅 ,
Take this song─ and learn to sing,─fill your voice with all the joys of spring;─

送給你跳躍的心,翱翔在﹝翱翔在,翱翔在﹞
Take this heart─ and set it free,─ Let it fly─﹝Let it fly, let it fly﹞

海的那邊。」
be-yond the sea." 

我見另有隻麻雀在沙地,
I found an-oth-er spar-row ly-ing on the sand,

小麻雀生命正開始起步。
A ti-ny bird whose life had just be-gun.

我輕輕將牠捧在手心中。我微笑對牠說,「孩子,
I picked him and held him in my hand;─ I smiled at him and said, "My son.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 送你這對翅膀(Take these wings)