打印

[西菜] Italian bean casserole

Italian bean casserole

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第523個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS☆夜玥論壇ק6 p0 y$ a' \/ P( k
3 tbsp olive oil☆夜玥論壇ק7 ?0 \$ F. Q$ Z
4 celery sticks, roughly diced( S. n7 ?( C4 V5 `: R; e6 z
4 medium carrots, roughly diced& M( n  |! B( a1 N' R" |$ _% \4 U
3 leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區) r- E* N6 |) h4 u0 t8 \  {  T
2 garlic cloves, crushed☆夜玥論壇ק# i# p" u4 O" Z- _/ L9 M" C7 n
100ml white winebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' a$ n. t' {) u/ J8 x3 K- x; \! C
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoesbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源% b2 c, ]7 W5 H9 L
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
) f8 `( x" Q  P' V4 oAbout 700ml vegetable stock, hot
% \- r2 O0 u7 i+ I; {% v# [5 Lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源410g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
3 `, R$ D  Z2 Y9 uds-hk.net410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsedds-hk.net5 s$ l/ b. p& O! C
Small handful fresh oregano or fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish
" g5 ]$ `8 Z; y* V) l, o4 Uds-hk.netMETHOD, b% @& Y! c" Y8 ]  |
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源; W9 ^& L1 V6 q3 t
How to make italian bean casserole
' g7 [& q( g( [. c# v$ m3 nbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1. Heat the oil in a large casserole or saucepan over a medium heat. Add the celery and carrots and cook, stirring, for 7-8 minutes. Add the leeks, cook for 3-4 minutes, then stir in the garlic and wine. Let the wine cook out and reduce for a few minutes.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! h  q% g( R% I: i! @4 d# O
ds-hk.net( L2 G- D3 L: S; E- }
2. Tip in the tomatoes and lemon zest and season well. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer fairly rapidly for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are just tender and the liquid has reduced and thickened.☆夜玥論壇ק, q1 Y# u4 x4 P$ E: f

0 X: f* H! b- c; T) Obl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Stir in the beans (add a dash of hot water, if necessary) and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the oregano or thyme and the lemon juice. It's worth re-checking the seasoning now. Spoon the casserole into bowls and garnish with fresh oregano or thyme leaves.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-6-17 01:29