發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Aromatic Thai duck curry

Aromatic Thai duck curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第652個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
0 V# x  Z. Y, k) S9 S9 `" U! p0 N2 x 400ml cans coconut milk☆夜玥論壇ק5 M6 B* ~6 U, k& R/ O) Z  N1 B
4 duck legs, skinned, then halved at the joint
& g' g$ H$ G' f4 e  Mbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源250g small waxy new potatoesbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 b. p6 N0 H; x( D$ {
1 tbsp sunflower oil
: G0 `8 m& h2 Y+ s4 y# p) g3 n% v最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 tsp light soft brown sugar, plus extra
& n. ?" @( V- d: F最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice, plus extra
5 z5 K- m" i2 Lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Fried shallots, to garnish: W( k& v9 X" }1 M
Handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnishbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ U3 f& t0 b6 C  Q" C" e/ t; Q
For the curry paste
- D6 |5 }. l3 g2 J3 z; l/ x; i7 Gbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 T; I, L# A! K8 P
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 H4 I2 N6 g, p( S7 o. g- Rbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 tbsp coriander seedsds-hk.net, H# t" c2 j* X
2 tsp cumin seeds最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 ?6 X0 _+ K& I4 Q7 r' W
3 pieces blade mace0 ~+ V/ }% A# Z& D8 Y
1/4 tsp white peppercorns
2 Q2 K# a. q' u最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 lemongrass stalksds-hk.net5 ~; y; C: q0 ^
3 medium-hot red chillies, deseeded (optional) and choppedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 \0 I7 `$ @+ p5 [( v* ^; j$ q
65g shallots, chopped☆夜玥論壇ק& n3 c7 f" I) f
6 large garlic cloves, peeledbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 w( @7 y4 H$ H  l. ]3 A
25g fresh ginger, chopped3 h. [: L6 @! P: ]8 B
1/2 tsp saltbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1 U0 I8 ^% O! n0 i0 w0 l$ n( k" l
2 tbsp sunflower oil
0 f: x. V) n3 H' e1 G# S1 Jds-hk.netMETHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 D; }4 b* g  i, J

! W& v# P7 {! b" `& Q$ mds-hk.netHow to make aromatic thai duck curry最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區& Z" Y& B3 }. z3 y1 A
1. Pour the coconut milk into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the duck and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, until the meat is tender and the milk has reduced by half. If it has not, return it to the heat and simmer rapidly. Set aside.
8 ~2 D4 h: a3 C) Ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
. v) G: x7 o( B, S  kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Meanwhile, make the curry paste. Put a frying pan over a medium heat. Add all the seeds and mace and shake for a few seconds until aromatic, then tip into a mini processor, add the peppercorns and whizz to a powder.
+ Y7 ~# ^$ f. r. O: }bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
1 \5 t, R0 C$ S4 X7 z' O☆夜玥論壇ק3. Cut off and discard the top third of each lemongrass stalk, then peel and discard the outer leaves and roughly chop the tender core. Put into a mini food processor with the chillies, shallots, garlic, ginger, ground spices, salt and oil and blend to a smooth paste.
4 t' B5 e& s" Z) C- yds-hk.netbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! Q0 T' p- l/ ^  h
4. Put the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain, cool, then cut into thick slices. Cover and set aside.
& R/ S$ }: V) \. x& i最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
0 f3 i5 y  y8 M  ~8 B& hds-hk.net5. When the duck is tender, lift it onto a plate and leave until cool enough to handle. Reserve the coconut milk. Break the meat away from the bones in large chunks.
" B) u2 H5 Y: I" @! ~* w; y0 n# T& [# Jds-hk.net
& n! f$ ^/ o: w* e& d) A" f6. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, add the curry paste and fry gently for 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has a good consistency. Stir in the sugar and lime juice and adjust the seasoning using salt, sugar and lime juice. Stir in the duck and potatoes and heat through to serve.
2 v; N6 P& j- X7 f5 s! Lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
) f; X# y& Z# X) l( v  s& ?ds-hk.net7. To freeze, spoon half the curry into a sealable plastic container, cover and leave to cool. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Transfer to a saucepan and heat through gently.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源/ {- N0 F0 Y6 K: o

7 i7 H3 p7 i- H+ lbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8. Garnish the duck curry with fried shallots and coriander leaves, and serve with jasmine rice, if you like.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-11 03:30