發新話題
打印

[世界知味] green chicken curry

green chicken curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第533個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區5 y% g2 }+ [6 x2 m  {
2 x 400ml cans coconut milkbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! G% G& W9 Z- y3 c2 N
1 quantity thai green curry paste (see recipe link below) or 2 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste (from major supermarkets)
) `7 K9 o" x+ R# f& Ybl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源300ml chicken stock, hot
9 e! s  C4 T" c1 L3 `# G# m3 fresh or dried kaffir lime leaves☆夜玥論壇ק0 }( d! \) ?) i' i! h' `% `
5cm piece galangal, sliced☆夜玥論壇ק7 U% i5 C5 `- _
4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size piecesbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源" c# K2 g# j2 A) o
125g pea aubergines or regular aubergines
" x* e# [- p# L7 v+ g9 vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Handful fresh Thai basil leaves, to taste
* W2 |& o( s. [; R2 ~5 E# VJuice of 1 lime, to taste% r2 _( x7 J" Q' {! Y$ X  A$ K9 [
1-2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla), to taste
( j- G" E1 t5 \4 I' ~; J/ mds-hk.netMETHOD☆夜玥論壇ק# ]( H- X9 k+ u8 Z% {  e

( H  e. B: \% A5 C4 X# ads-hk.netHow to make green chicken curry
: P7 t9 w  q. m( d7 A1 l/ Qbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源1. Spoon the coconut cream from the cans of coconut milk into a wok or large saucepan, reserving the coconut milk. Add the thai green curry paste and cook over a medium heat, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.0 o- _' y2 L: c+ m3 m
- `4 ]4 g7 b# t/ J  N
2. Pour in the hot stock and coconut milk. Stir in the lime leaves, galangal, chicken and aubergines and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is slightly reduced and thickened.
! ~$ k# K7 Q, Z" I* V: c3 Kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區4 ], ~/ R1 z6 y5 `) E' E/ _
3. Stir in the basil, lime juice and fish sauce, adding more if necessary. Ladle the curry into bowls and serve with steamed jasmine rice.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ L/ p; ~  Q# z. X7 N/ D, S

f9 K( S  p' ?$ [Tip: freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw and add more fresh basil to serve.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-10 16:57