[西菜] Italian bean casserole

Italian bean casserole

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第518個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTSds-hk.net+ Z" F0 K  G$ j# _, y0 d9 \% Z
3 tbsp olive oilds-hk.net  c$ B, O2 S6 Z  `; I/ F
4 celery sticks, roughly diced2 X" ~0 x0 ^2 l6 e0 Q4 h8 b" x  c
4 medium carrots, roughly diced
' H6 Q, [. |6 qds-hk.net3 leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
; m6 Z! J# @% K☆夜玥論壇ק2 garlic cloves, crushedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8 K8 r1 N2 O, w  i6 j
100ml white wine
6 S8 E9 A$ d5 w' W) m0 Y1 b% H最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
0 ]6 m' b, v5 d! f: R+ V- nGrated zest and juice of 1 lemon
7 i2 i9 o" X2 I# @About 700ml vegetable stock, hot
/ X2 h2 Q2 f- p+ @6 B$ X# Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源410g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
% l! J. K0 |# r5 E☆夜玥論壇ק410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsedds-hk.net. _# Q- i4 V& j( G, `
Small handful fresh oregano or fresh thyme, leaves picked and chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish☆夜玥論壇ק' E( Y, `2 F' ^1 r/ g: E' L. e4 Y
METHOD
, k/ ?! H/ C' C, L& j4 }% _$ W: K最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
" F1 `& @& o* A. V5 J  CHow to make italian bean casserole最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區( n; R' z7 Q9 y/ X& i) H, O; p% p8 D
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole or saucepan over a medium heat. Add the celery and carrots and cook, stirring, for 7-8 minutes. Add the leeks, cook for 3-4 minutes, then stir in the garlic and wine. Let the wine cook out and reduce for a few minutes.
+ o5 F& O/ @+ _/ q' u8 \☆夜玥論壇ק
  |% B$ ~+ h4 {* R* m6 d, }+ V& }8 X) ?ds-hk.net2. Tip in the tomatoes and lemon zest and season well. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer fairly rapidly for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are just tender and the liquid has reduced and thickened.☆夜玥論壇ק7 @4 I) D' L0 E6 }( e/ ?5 u& ?
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 ?3 J  A8 Y& [# c* m+ ?
3. Stir in the beans (add a dash of hot water, if necessary) and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the oregano or thyme and the lemon juice. It's worth re-checking the seasoning now. Spoon the casserole into bowls and garnish with fresh oregano or thyme leaves.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-24 13:16