發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第613個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTSbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源6 I" _( S" T, t
For the marinade☆夜玥論壇ק! S9 C8 {& Q9 _, r% D4 v# t

/ ~9 w; y5 h9 z☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp tikka masala curry paste+ S  k& Z2 V( \( F3 j$ ^
150g 0% fat Greek yoghurtds-hk.net8 ^: v7 B4 ]4 x* V  f" o# v* n
2 skinless chicken breasts each cut into 5-6 large chunks
. E; Y9 _- m: M最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區Pinch of saltds-hk.net/ o1 J$ @; A( ?) q9 R
For the saucebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ A( u$ K( I0 o. e9 X. E

2 t! w$ {  y' C, t最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 heaped tbsp tikka masala curry paste
$ g6 F3 y5 g' F! M0 W  c6 N/ Kds-hk.net1 onion, finely chopped
$ D" P+ R) i/ a% \! }* m) Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源200g passattabl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源9 l1 X: E& t* X3 u- \
200ml tin reduced-fat or light coconut milk
  o$ e1 P. v9 j: A1 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt
) s' T2 h( B' [5 I& abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Handful of coriander, chopped
, ?4 m( u' V4 a8 }( Z1 h3 B; Q2 lFor the fragrant rice最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區" Y% Z" v6 ]& E
! R" w9 Q' t; C, J
100g basmati rice
' S0 X+ `9 T# \2 ^bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Pinch of saltbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源- U7 {6 l3 H6 C* |3 t
5 curry leaves7 \  l, P. i7 p! Q# b6 T+ p* R/ F
½ tsp black mustard seedsbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 |# b1 y( r5 j. F  `1 f4 p" \
1 cinnamon stick
* a3 w+ I- J# b9 d8 c1 Wbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Pinch of saffron (optional)
+ r' R. M( }) P0 g, D" u% m: Vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源METHODds-hk.net, P$ U% E  A7 l& C9 L
ds-hk.net' d* y5 P/ O3 I1 ~8 [" m7 [
How to cook low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant riceds-hk.net$ ^! \8 T' ]1 F2 K( T8 J5 e' q; W
1. To make the marinade, mix the curry paste, yoghurt, chicken and salt together, cover and leave overnight in the fridge to absorb all the delicious flavours.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源* g. T  r8 k+ S9 _2 Z; h, b

* h7 b! x1 a$ D6 T5 I+ J% P3 }bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Preheat a conventional oven to 220oC or a fan-assisted one to 200oC.
, `$ `( Y$ a; M  e1 J最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區* W5 b! m' d6 P2 n
3. Wipe the marinade off the chicken and place, piece by piece, onto a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly charred, but not cooked through.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源$ \  y& Z4 c4 O1 T8 o$ x5 s' O5 o
☆夜玥論壇ק2 x- A- {% W6 K9 _, R
4. You are just trying to get some colour here because the chicken will finish cooking in the curry sauce. Set the tikka chicken aside while you make the sauce.
* ~; d4 o! q7 S最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
; G: t" p; w" w8 K  o0 y☆夜玥論壇ק5. Heat the curry paste in a saucepan. Add the onion and sweat slowly over a low heat for five to eight minutes or until the onion is translucent and soft.
! h" Y# k! x. Gbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! X' n2 E1 H$ f& o3 U9 ^
6. It is important to take the time to do this slowly because the onion will then release its natural sugars, producing a sweeter dish, but be careful not to do this over too high a heat because the curry paste will burn.
; w6 j, i$ }8 u, }' G0 O  i. ads-hk.net
2 S4 t" ^5 \# Nbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7. Add the passatta and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and add the tikka chicken.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  U. m$ e6 H+ R

) g/ d3 J- I. Q6 z  f  f- Q3 ubl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8. Cook over a low heat for five minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Finish by stirring through the yoghurt and coriander.  C" u; ?! m6 u# y  }

2 {3 p9 X5 `9 o  Y" a% k最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區9. To make the fragrant rice, add the rice, a pinch of salt and the aromatics to a pan and cover with enough water to come 1cm over the top of the rice.
9 |. Q& S6 L$ F/ abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源ds-hk.net! v9 g" u* A# I0 S" Y) S* L
10. Bring to the boil and simmer for eight minutes, covered.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' S( g& T9 `( _$ Y& J/ _
ds-hk.net! F) g  k  y, r4 x' d! L& T
11. The rice should have absorbed almost all of the water, but still be a bit wet.
2 b3 z8 s  ^9 E/ v/ M最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
1 p, Z8 V" n% N6 f" e% A' Y☆夜玥論壇ק12. Remove from the heat and leave to absorb the remaining water for 10 minutes, covered. Remove the cinnamon stick before serving with the curry.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-6-16 21:49