發新話題
打印

[世界知味] Aromatic Thai duck curry

Aromatic Thai duck curry

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第662個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTSbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源& f! h% @; T) G
2 x 400ml cans coconut milk最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區; g) k9 W; J6 e, w- ^$ D: f
4 duck legs, skinned, then halved at the jointbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源  H1 L$ {  n" t( z: C+ M' k3 E7 c  w, v
250g small waxy new potatoesbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' K2 o3 B' a5 l3 Z2 p* f: j
1 tbsp sunflower oil
& {% j% r. x- H3 a! v. L# p( tds-hk.net2 tsp light soft brown sugar, plus extra
# G- e1 Z1 z( j3 V☆夜玥論壇ק2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice, plus extrabl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源' k7 @8 k/ N9 R! z9 l3 |
Fried shallots, to garnish
" w. V. `2 i4 B2 P7 v/ M" }4 n* M: EHandful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
, Q" b, I* W/ Q9 L最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區For the curry paste. k( M2 w' b3 n8 c
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7 \: m5 ~5 [* @* C: K, a9 z
1 tsp fennel seeds
) W$ _+ \, l( B5 L+ s最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1 tbsp coriander seeds最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, b- V  w) u! ?# ~
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 F/ {# P- q+ F6 d☆夜玥論壇ק3 pieces blade mace
5 o5 K1 z" t: _- j: U( F6 X最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1/4 tsp white peppercornsds-hk.net$ P. O& N0 H3 i0 i* F! n. ?$ a
2 lemongrass stalks
2 h' i: I4 \) Y+ E; t3 medium-hot red chillies, deseeded (optional) and chopped
: D7 X# \; E. ^; m3 L' M最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區65g shallots, chopped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區, [# p( x" e; |& D8 A" v9 ^
6 large garlic cloves, peeled
2 o! V) t, J4 Z  K) e( K6 d7 t7 kbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源25g fresh ginger, choppedbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 S/ l: z( B* P- v$ Y# e2 R
1/2 tsp salt
4 ~7 }! _( {8 V4 ~2 s: j% abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2 tbsp sunflower oil
' J! @$ p8 ^- q3 l, obl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源METHOD
4 A7 @& `* {# u* vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源ds-hk.net! m6 z) f6 v! \; \- Z
How to make aromatic thai duck curryds-hk.net# m; e2 x% d6 f1 p& y
1. Pour the coconut milk into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the duck and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, until the meat is tender and the milk has reduced by half. If it has not, return it to the heat and simmer rapidly. Set aside.
# u8 [9 D5 b7 C1 z最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區: A5 D' |5 k' O) Y
2. Meanwhile, make the curry paste. Put a frying pan over a medium heat. Add all the seeds and mace and shake for a few seconds until aromatic, then tip into a mini processor, add the peppercorns and whizz to a powder.
: D1 O5 U0 x$ Cbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
9 G& `+ e4 N: Z* b+ F) A/ ~" L% uds-hk.net3. Cut off and discard the top third of each lemongrass stalk, then peel and discard the outer leaves and roughly chop the tender core. Put into a mini food processor with the chillies, shallots, garlic, ginger, ground spices, salt and oil and blend to a smooth paste.
2 }2 m" V% g, f6 h* `+ A
. F8 L1 w; ~2 t; a3 K6 [bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4. Put the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain, cool, then cut into thick slices. Cover and set aside.
. n* \: _# _. C# e% O- m: V/ N% ids-hk.net
/ S' u! n- k) w4 p& i: W5. When the duck is tender, lift it onto a plate and leave until cool enough to handle. Reserve the coconut milk. Break the meat away from the bones in large chunks.
4 p5 J8 h* O4 F+ y. H7 ~& X& Y☆夜玥論壇ק
, D" Z+ q) q$ W, t6. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, add the curry paste and fry gently for 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has a good consistency. Stir in the sugar and lime juice and adjust the seasoning using salt, sugar and lime juice. Stir in the duck and potatoes and heat through to serve.2 G/ H; @3 J. @2 a$ |

9 a3 _$ t  D/ Y3 Y/ P. Obl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源7. To freeze, spoon half the curry into a sealable plastic container, cover and leave to cool. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Transfer to a saucepan and heat through gently.
# b$ P# b+ g5 Z: D( d$ Ids-hk.net最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區7 N! i; ~8 i3 U
8. Garnish the duck curry with fried shallots and coriander leaves, and serve with jasmine rice, if you like.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-24 15:22