[世界知味] Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

Low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice

本文來自:☆夜玥論壇קhttp://ds-hk.net★ 轉帖請註明出處! 發貼者:伊洛艾爾法克斯 您是第606個瀏覽者
INGREDIENTS
, V1 O6 f2 a# _1 X  e! Pds-hk.netFor the marinade
4 ~3 N0 `8 {* ^8 Kds-hk.net
" C3 i3 y  J. R" h% n☆夜玥論壇ק1 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
. m  G* T3 S) E☆夜玥論壇ק150g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- L$ S2 y% L" C3 C最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 skinless chicken breasts each cut into 5-6 large chunks
2 E; `6 \( F" U) }1 p0 w最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區Pinch of saltds-hk.net$ q) a  |7 ~: k
For the sauce
" {) `; E( l3 W  n! {& R! p. z, }ds-hk.net
1 |# I8 u$ A  \$ ^ds-hk.net1 heaped tbsp tikka masala curry paste
9 l  h2 K' D+ t3 V. j; K1 R3 Z1 onion, finely chopped
) B$ _7 ?6 v7 N$ Q最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區200g passatta
/ }6 r1 N& f) s) w% {2 O最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區200ml tin reduced-fat or light coconut milkbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4 V# n& j: [2 Q+ j3 Q0 o6 z
1 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt
# @1 g3 w1 i& K, J9 c, b' ?# vbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源Handful of coriander, chopped最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區9 R- S5 u, ~/ S$ H# z
For the fragrant rice☆夜玥論壇ק9 l  x5 W+ f0 f5 a' P* E$ I6 }& p+ K

+ W; h6 V. ]: n5 \9 T' S1 v( s4 ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源100g basmati rice最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區& o5 m2 H- r2 g! Q2 v1 W7 G* P
Pinch of salt
9 O; Q6 t9 u/ e" A☆夜玥論壇ק5 curry leaves
! i: J4 ?) p4 Y4 Q☆夜玥論壇ק½ tsp black mustard seeds☆夜玥論壇ק) Z) q  ~$ s* q
1 cinnamon stickds-hk.net  H& i  U4 O5 v  T
Pinch of saffron (optional)☆夜玥論壇ק; \+ N! Y, ]6 t- I- o
METHODbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3 c* V. a' j7 _: F2 d! P
9 R. _' `5 P+ q
How to cook low-fat chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice
. t' h' k. ]8 F: z7 W9 {, _: k最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區1. To make the marinade, mix the curry paste, yoghurt, chicken and salt together, cover and leave overnight in the fridge to absorb all the delicious flavours.- [, E# f! T% w( C" z+ e1 m" T

9 V0 |' m5 Q/ J$ ~( k6 _3 `bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源2. Preheat a conventional oven to 220oC or a fan-assisted one to 200oC.
+ Z3 V9 o  [. Z9 _6 Y最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區
5 \$ J: z1 }  p- G- {8 Abl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源3. Wipe the marinade off the chicken and place, piece by piece, onto a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly charred, but not cooked through.
+ O) U( M) l( l$ q) B/ W9 B☆夜玥論壇ק
4 T. c( G4 E4 rbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源4. You are just trying to get some colour here because the chicken will finish cooking in the curry sauce. Set the tikka chicken aside while you make the sauce.
6 w, b) C! E7 _3 I+ n) D☆夜玥論壇ק
8 @0 l( C- N4 g" W4 ebl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源5. Heat the curry paste in a saucepan. Add the onion and sweat slowly over a low heat for five to eight minutes or until the onion is translucent and soft.
4 d) C6 n1 I/ o" K( e/ \6 ]最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區2 X/ F8 C6 g- ~: |# ?
6. It is important to take the time to do this slowly because the onion will then release its natural sugars, producing a sweeter dish, but be careful not to do this over too high a heat because the curry paste will burn.
4 I6 D8 k* ~' x1 rds-hk.net
* s. a! f5 \6 O. ^& N2 M2 \. ?ds-hk.net7. Add the passatta and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and add the tikka chicken.
6 D1 R( L' p9 `: \" Q0 y7 kds-hk.net
7 A* H) w' k6 m4 }4 Sbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源8. Cook over a low heat for five minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Finish by stirring through the yoghurt and coriander.☆夜玥論壇ק" x. d4 V0 i3 s& @" Q! _
bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源! f! J* G" ?* \$ d
9. To make the fragrant rice, add the rice, a pinch of salt and the aromatics to a pan and cover with enough water to come 1cm over the top of the rice.
) q4 k7 k0 I, s  tbl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區" m) I9 i# r7 J: `! P
10. Bring to the boil and simmer for eight minutes, covered.
4 e9 c! {' Z3 j1 q8 Obl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源
: }* A3 L( \9 G' ?6 Kds-hk.net11. The rice should have absorbed almost all of the water, but still be a bit wet.bl,gl.comic,music,同人誌,耽美,論壇,小說,會員,免費,註冊,討論區,星座,文字,貼圖,心理測驗,笑話,潮流,詩詞,BL,下載,電玩,原創,散文,文章,版主,壇主,資源+ M+ Z, j8 j5 A# _: l

! Q1 ]: F4 ^' f3 B- e. E! U最新耽美.BL/GL小說.動漫綜合討論區12. Remove from the heat and leave to absorb the remaining water for 10 minutes, covered. Remove the cinnamon stick before serving with the curry.

發新話題

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-6-2 17:54